Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stuff

I can't believe how much stuff we have. Our community garage sale is coming up in 2 weekends, so I decided to have a few things in our drive way for sale. Come to find out, I'm willing to part with much more then that.

I've cleaned out Callie's room, the hallway closest, and now I'm migrating to the master bedroom. I must be in a simplifying mood. Anything we haven't used in the past year is going to be in this garage sale. I even went through all of Callie's old clothes that have already been boxed up and pulled out things I never put her in (if I didn't put Callie in them, I probably won't put the next one in it either). Hopefully I have time to go through everything before this garage sale.

I'm even selling my bedroom set. We've decided we want to move up to a king mattress and my bed frame is a queen, so why keep the dresser and night stand if we don't have a matching headboard. Hopefully the sell of the bedroom set can buy us that new king mattress.

Sometimes it feels good to get rid of stuff and simplify our lives.

No comments: