Thursday, January 27, 2011

New projects

I did a whole bunch of Valentine projects these past couple of weeks, but ended up getting stressed trying to get them done too quickly before the holiday. Therefore, I took a break and started working on more stockings. For some reason I feel relaxed doing these? Who knows! Here is a glimps into my 2011 collection.This one isn't like the rest, but I thought I would throw it in here too. I made this stocking from an old sweater and I think it came out pretty cute. I will be making more of these too, I just have to go find some second hand sweaters.This week is stockings, next week is quite books. I've got all the patterns drawn out on photoshop, all I need to do is make it. I'm pretty excited to start the ABC book. Hopefully I can make a good pattern to sell as well as the book. Stay tuned to see it!

No comments: