Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8 things

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Americas Next Top Model
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Biggest Loser
6. Arrested Development
7. Gray's Anatomy
8. Desperate Housewives

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Slept
2. Ordered scrapbook pages
3. Worked
4. Watched TV
5. Checked email
6. Ate
7. Wiped the kitchen table down
8. This is pathetic, I really didn't do anything.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Owning a home
2. Starting a family
3. Not having to work
4. Christmas
5. Flying to KS
6. The weekend
7. Sleeping
8. Eating

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Panda Garden
3. Wingers
4. Tablerock
5. Red Robin
6. Chili's
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. The Cheesecake factory

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Adobe photoshop Elements (hopefully I will be getting this for Christmas)
2. Trip to Hawaii
3. More time to do what I want
4. Less bills or more money
5. A nice house to live in
6. To go skydiving
7. Lose weight
8. Start a family

8 People I Tag:
1. Alexis
2. Trixie
3. Desta
4. Koreena
5. Anna
6. Emily
7. Arlee
8. Any one who wants to do this.

No comments: