Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Look what he is into now!

I look out the window one morning and there is a pumpkin in the middle of the yard. I know I didn't put it there. Our pumpkin vines have grown through the fence and are growing in the dogs backyard. So the other day he decided he wanted to play with it. The pumpkin had teeth marks all over it and hadn't moved for 3 days...until last night. We are sitting in the living room enjoying a show and I see our dog running around like a crazy dog outside, so I go to the window. He is out there biting the pumpkin and throwing it around. Then running around it like a crazy dog attacking it. Then all of a sudden he bends down and grabs a section of the grass and pulls it up. What is this dog doing? I know we have a weird dog, but this goes above weirdness. It was just too funny. I wish I had gotten it on video. Here is the aftermath of the pumpkin and an acorn squash.

No comments: