Friday, September 18, 2009

What has he done now?

He might look innocent and pathetic, but that is his disguise. Our puppy is hitting his terrible twos. The other night while we were sleeping, Bowser continued to wake me up by going in and out of his dog door. He usually only goes in and out maybe 2 times a night, so after the third time I started to worry. Then all of a sudden I hear Bowser running down the hallway and then charge out the door. I sit up quickly and he stops in his tracks to come see me. I notice that he dropped something. I go and look at what it is and it was a baby bib. I turn the porch light on and see several thing scattered among the backyard. I walk down the hallway of our house and see that he has pushed in the future babies room door and has started carrying out the baby things to the yard. I don't know if he was trying to sneak things out while we were sleeping, so he could chew on them during the day. Or if he is just acting up cause he knows something is different. I don't know, but it is driving me crazy even though it makes me laugh.
Oh and by the way, this is how we find our dog sleeping all the time. He is so weird.

1 comment:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What a crazy dog!! How are things?? Hope all is well!!