Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Loren

Yesterday Loren didn't have to work and I was very jealous, but instead of sitting around and doing nothing, he worked his butt off. He painted the closet doors and bedroom door for the babies room. He took the dog for a walk. He detailed his truck, even to the point were he took the seats out and shampooed them and the floors (we are getting ready to put both vehicles up for sale). He even went into work to rearrange and clean his desk and to do some other stuff. He cooked dinner and then helped me caulk the bathroom floor (me and the baby couldn't get behind the toilet).

My husband is an amazing man. I'm so privileged to have him in my life. I'm so grateful that he has the same goals in life that I do. He wants to provide for his family. He wants me to stay at home and raise our children. He works hard for the things we have and never takes for granted the time we have together.

This March, Loren and I will have been married for 2 years. The best 2 years of my life. I can't believe how quickly it has gone. Many people say that the first year of marriage is the hardest. If this is true, Loren and I are set for a wonderful life together. Our first year of marriage was wonderful. We have yet to have a fight, or even a heated argument. This was including me not working and us having 3 car payments (the budget was a little tight).

Our life so far has gone perfectly. We were married March 2008, bought our first house March 2009, and are now expecting our first child in March 2010. I think March must be a lucky month for us. I was very excited to start my life with Loren. I was excited to buy a house with Loren, and now I'm excited to start this new adventure of having a family with him.

Loren, I love you! Always have, and always will.

No comments: