Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday dresses

I love dressing Callie for church on Sunday. She has so many cute little dresses and never enough time to wear them all. Today at church Loren was looking through his binder to find a picture for his 11-12 year old class. Callie loved looking at all the pictures. She just reaches and strains to grab for them all. Callie and I left church an hour early today. Callie hadn't taken a nap yet and she was hungry for her cereal. The 3rd hour was combined and in a small room. I just didn't want to fight a hungry tired baby in a room stuffed full of people, so I went home. I had to snap some photos of my cute little girl before taking off her Sunday clothes. Here is a picture of my cute sleepy little girl.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I know you probably hear this a lot, but she is gorgeous! She is sitting up so good by herself!