Friday, November 12, 2010

Something on the side

Now that I get to stay home and spend my days with my beautiful little girl, there isn't a lot of disposable income. I've thought about getting an evening job or as needed job to bring in a little bit and cushion our savings, but I just haven't found anything yet.

Today while Callie was napping, I was trying to find an example of an angel I could put on Callie's stocking. I was looking all over Etsy - a site where you can sell and buy handmade items. I couldn't find any good examples. I couldn't even really find any good stockings. Maybe I'm just biased and like my stockings best. I though why not, I'm going to post them and see if they sell. I have several friends who sell their things on there. So this evening, I opened my site. I had to think of a name, and I actually had to design a banner. Come check it out. There isn't too much on it, but I'll be adding more, when I have time.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TurnbowDesigns


3 comments:

Curtis and Crystal Emery said...

Hi Paige. This is Miranda's friend l Crystal and we have actually been looking around for stockings. I wanted some really nice ones and after searching ebay and etsy I LOVE yours! Would it be possible to do 3 before Christmas? And can we choose the characters on the front or do you just have the 3 like yours? You can email me back at crystal.emery06@gmail.com. Thanks!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Paige, that is awesome! I can't wait to check it out!!
I have any etsy shop, you should check it out!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/rzcozycreations

Good luck!!
Arlee

Nikki said...

You are so creative and crafty!! I bet people eat your stuff up!