Friday, February 26, 2010

Last Day :(

Today is my last day at work. And after only working here 1 1/2 years, I'm shocked about how sad I am that I'm leaving. I finally found a position I enjoyed doing everyday and people I enjoy working with. I'm really going to miss it. On the way to work this morning, Loren asked me how I was feeling. The only thing I could say was nervous. I kind of feel like I'm starting a new job (well, I kind of am), but I feel like I'm leaving a wonderful part of my life behind.

It is amazing how the people at work show their appreciation for me. Many of the top executives were not going to be here today (travel), and they each made it a point to wish me luck and to let me know that they are always here for me no matter where I'm at in my life. Butch, the VP of Sales and Marketing even wrote me a sweet letter. Monica, the head of Customer Service, bought me one last baby gift to say thank you. Paul, the CEO, offered me help when and where ever I need it. I know if I ever need to look for another position any where in this world (literally world) that they have great contacts who they would give a great recommendation. I'm so grateful I was offered this job 1 1/2 years ago, and that I had the chance to meet all these wonderful people. I will really miss everyone and everything.

No comments: