Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Loren and I were married 2 years ago and the time has flown by too quickly. Eventhough it feels like we have been together forever. This past weekend, Loren and I were able to be sealed in the Boise Temple. It was a wonderful experience and I was so glad that our family and friends could be there with us that day. I couldn't imagine my life with out my sweet husband.

Loren, you are a wonderful husband and a great companion. I love you with all my heart. Two years down and an eternity to go.

5 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! She is just beautiful!!

Nikki said...

The day my husband and I were sealed was awesome! We were married civilly and that year waiting period took Forever! Congrats on eternity!!!

Koreena said...

Congratulations on your sealing! That's so wonderful!

Teresa said...

I am happy for you! Two years wahoo!

Dale and Sarah said...

Just wait till you get to 7. You'll still feel like newly weds! Congrats!!!!